Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monday Morning Perspective

Ok, I know it's not Monday but it's been a hectic beginning of the week. I have to tell you I am still pumped from Sunday. What an incredible day in the life of our church. I have heard so many positive comments from people, so many who chose to attend both services. Everyone, at least those I was talking with, was so excited. It was absolutely heart pumping to look around and see such a crowd in both services. The new time helped add to our sunday school attendance, it certainly helped in my household. Just can't wait to see how God is going to show off and we get to be a part of it. Isn't He good?
Eddie kicked off a series on the fruit of the spirit. Great message on love, hope you didn't miss it. It was fab both times. Just a sideline, not meaning to use so many football phrases however with the SuperBowl approaching why not, anyway, have to say I loved Eddie's stye in the 11:11 service. I guess that's just how I know him best, relaxed in his casual wear. That's how he is when we sit and talk and he shares where the sermon is going with me. It just kinda seemed like we were sitting there talking about God's love with 800 people listening in. Ok, enough of that. You prob don't want to hear all that.
I am bummed that I will miss this Sunday. I'm going skiing with our high schoolers and college kids to chaperone. It's kind of last minute, but sometimes those turn out to be the best. I will be checking it out on podcast when I get home. I know it will be great so don't let anything keep you away. Invite! Invite! Invite! Let someone else in on the blessing that I know awaits.

No comments: