Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our women on fire

Wow! You cannot believed how jacked I am over our women's ministry bible studies. We started a new Beth Moore study today on the book of Esther. Get this, we had over 100 women sign up for this study. I am just blown away. Not to mention we also have Disciplers going on Wed. morning with over 100 along with a childrens and teen program. God just continues to blow me out of the water when it comes to women hungering for His Word. I have said over and over it's not for the head knowledge alone, it's about His Word changing lives and impacting lives. Bible study was, is and always will be the foundation of our women's ministry. I have to admit at times being very discouraged at the number attending different things that we have done but as long as we continue in bible study I don't care if we do anything else. Keep it up ladies. Let me encourage you as well to practice memorizing scripture this year if you've never made a practice of it. We are called to renew our minds and we need to hide his Word in our hearts to draw upon it in times of need. I know I am going to try harder at this this year as well.
Well I have been homebound today and probably tomorrow as well. Jessica had her wisdom teeth removed today. She's done very well at times and felt very bad at times. Just praying a little extra mercy over her. I do like being home though. This is where my calling has always been and I love it. Got a lot of projects done and actually enjoyed nursing my baby girl. Praise God my kids have been relatively healthy so I don't have to play nurse too often. Well, since I will probably still be home tomorrow I will probably blog again. I'm getting pretty consistent at this. God Bless.

No comments: