Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Morning Perspective

Another WOW moment yesterday...I was completely overwhelmed to see our people move out and take the "gold" cards promising to outreach to those in our community who are unchurched!!  You totally blessed my heart.  All ages represented filing out of the pews grabbing those cards!!!  I'm praying not only those we outreach to but also those doing the outreach would be so blessed by it that they catch the fever to do it more and more.  That's what it's all about as the church reaches out and loves on those who most need to see the church DO church and BE church.
Ok now for the message...
This is one series I know I will hate seeing wrapped up.  So much seemed to be pouring forth from Eddie's heart and it was so real and so engaging I could hardly stand it.  To know that we are essential no matter our gift or our role was put before us that noone could have left feeling like they were insignificant to God or His church.  I was doubly blessed last night as I was able to hear our college age girls talk about how they see their part in all of it and how the IT messages have touched not only them but their much younger siblings and their parents.  Praise God He is getting to all ages with His Word.  What a God we are so privileged to serve.  

No comments: