Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just humor me a bit








A bit of time on my hands this afternoon.  Dinner is on the stove and in the crockpot, where would I be without my crockpot!  Waiting for Eddie to get home from work and John from workouts.  I'm not big on a quiet house but it's the only time I don't feel guilty for getting on the laptop so I thought I would creep in here for a few.  I trust you all had a great Thanksgiving.  Ours was FULL of God's goodness.  I found myself especially thankful this year with some things we had been through as a family during the year.  Last year Mom was getting out of the hospital right before Thanksgiving and not feeling very well.  Dad had a heart attack this past summer so I was ever more thankful to spend those days with him.  I don't take anything or anyone for granted like I probably did at one time in my life.  Oh well, refusing to get sappy but thought I'd pass along some pics from our time together.  These are the people I hold most dear and love the very best in the whole world!!

No comments: