Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Morning Perspective

I seriously can't get enough of  IT!!  Romans 12 is becoming my favorite chapter in the scriptures.  Eddie is bringing it to life and I love it!  It also thrills me that every sunday night with our younger ones in bible study someone always brings up something from the message and how it relates to the study we are in.  You girls are connecting it all together and I LOVE that and I LOVE YOU!!
My favorite was definitely the ending when he talked about Jesus sharing His heart and what was important to Him and we looked at that in John 13 and 17.  Jesus was greatly concerned with how we treat others.  Our most powerful witness is our love for one another.  Being a part of that authentic community and doing life together is where it's at.  The credibility of Christianity would rise and fall on how we treat others.  We don't want division and superficial relationships like the world has.
We follow up this message on transforming our relationships next week as we look at how our relationships should look with the difficult relationships of life...I can't wait.

No comments: