Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Morning Perspective

I was so glad to get back to our study on the fruit of the Spirit. Loved the message on faithfulness. It was challenging and encouraging at the same time. I loved the question of "what are you doing with the dash?". I had to fight against spending the rest of the sermon pondering that question but since I have spent much time thinking about that. I must say my dash at times has been spent on wordly things that, as my grandmother used to say, don't amount to a hill of beans. Time wasted, time spent on selfish ambition, laziness, pitty parties, etc. I have a lot of work to do but thank God He doesn't give up on me. My goal is to be faithful in the little things of my day so at the end of the day, as we sang yesterday, I can sign His name to it knowing that I have been true to what He has called me to do.

Another great sermon, can't wait for the next one.

No comments: