Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Friday FAVORites

Time for another Friday FAVORite post. As promised, I'll try and give a few man gift ideas since shopping is still on everyone's brain even though Black Friday and cyber Monday has passed. I will say, I've heard, deals on clothing items are best the closer we get to Christmas. 

This may not be extremely helpful, but the word from the guys I've heard from for gifts is books, shoes/boots, thick boot socks, video games, fire pits, and clothes. Cash is good but I enjoy giving that about as much as I enjoy giving bad news. I always want details, and links are preferred, so everyone gets exactly what they want. That goes for guys and gals I'm shopping for. You may enjoy more the surprise gift giving, I used to as well! 

Happy FRIYAY to all!

No comments: