Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Morning Perspective

Do Sundays just keep getting better or is it just me??? I don't think it's just me cause so many of you keep telling me it does for you too...always so glad to hear your comments.
We continued our series yesterday on God's Lost and Found. We focused on the lost silver from Luke 15:8-10. I loved ALL of it. It was convicting, encouraging, challenging all wrapped up in one.
What Eddie said about those being lost in the House is the most sad and tragic of all is so true. That thought alone breaks my heart. My prayer is that God would open all of our eyes to Truth not so we may doubt our salvation but that we may rest in the assurance of our salvation.
My time alone with Him this morning was spent in John. In the book of John we see so many responses to Jesus. We see that some left, others stayed and heard His message and believed and some used Jesus for personal gain. Many today turn from Christ while others pretend to follow going to church for status or feel less guilty or business contacts. Others for approval of family or friends. There are really only 2 responses to Jesus---you either accept Him and follow Him or reject Him. We all must make up our own minds and understand that our choice determines eternal consequences. Let's none of us just assume those around us are true believers in Christ. Let's share Him with everyone and if He has laid someone on our hearts, know it's probably for a reason. Blessings to all!

No comments: