Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend

I have a feeling this will be one of my all-time fave weekends. Gonna be busy so some things will have to be on the back burner...computer time.
My future son will be in town for a whirlwind couple of days and we are gonna make the most of the little bit of time we have. Lots of wedding preparations and some marriage preparations all of which should be lots of fun. When we don't have much quantity we have to make sure it's quality and that's the plan. Gonna squeeze in some "relaxin around the house" time for sure!! Can't wait to see him, it's been almost 3 months and the whole Leopard clan misses him.
In case you haven't heard, Sunday morning is State of the Church sermon. DON'T MISS IT!!! Would really hate for you to get all of that 2nd hand. It never ceases to amaze me how things get twisted and turned when we try to pass on what we heard or think we heard. I like to hear things for myself firsthand, hope you do too.
Toby Mac and Brandon Heath are in town Sunday night, can't wait for that!! And all next week is spring break for Chrissie so I'll have her around ALL week. The week is jam-packed so I'm sure it will fly by.
Loving this weather, hope you are too. Praying for my friends out there who are hurting...you are MUCH LOVED!!! Would love prayers for my uncle who has been diagnosed with cancer and will be leaving for Houston for treatment hopefully very soon. Love my youngins...you are the bright spot in my every day and I'm so proud of you and so glad you are mine!! Of course, love my honey, my one and only, never been more proud to do life and ministry with you. Praying a weekend full of blessings for all.

No comments: