Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break #1

This has been spring break for my college girl. We have been busy, busy, busy working on wedding stuff. We have crammed more in the past few days than I can even go into right now. It has been a blast!! I feel right now like we are so far ahead of the game or at least where we should be at this point which is a great feeling. It's been a busy time of meetings and planning but we have worked in some other-than-wedding fun as well...lunches, Tako Sushi, hair fun, baseball, and on and on and on.
Today Chrissie got her wisdom teeth out. She did great. Hated to do it over spring break but just one of those things you have to take care of so we did. Right now she is tucked away in her bed fast asleep. So hard to believe she is 22 and getting married, right now she looks like she's 10 and very very precious! Ok, I'm back. She's awake and needed some meds and jello. Wow, that medicine works FAST!! Praying for a quick recovery.
We did get to enjoy a great South Aiken/Brookland-Cayce baseball game this week. Stephen pitched against their #1 Gilroy. We won 1-0. It was one of the best I have seen. I wish we had more runs to calm my nerves but it was a great pitching dual. One of those where I held my breath when Stephen came set and let it out after the pitch. I told Stephen I was absolutely exhausted after that game, LOL. We have another region game tomorrow. It's at home thankfully but I'll have to see how Chrissie feels before I determine if I can go.
All in all it's been a great spring break with her and now I'm ready for my next one!

No comments: