Thursday, January 26, 2017

Friday FAVORites

I have three favorites that all kinda go together. 

First favorite is family and my favorite family night. We finally got that family night downtown Greenville. We usually do it at Christmas, but as noted in previous posts it didn't happen this year. Thankfully all the Christmas lights were still up and it was a very cold night so felt like Christmas. 

Second, coffee shops! I love them. Fun to sit, read, and study in. Fun place for meetings and friend catch-ups. And yes, all kinds of coffee and coffee related drinks. I love Bella Latte, still hoping at some point they'll put one closer to Greer!! They have the BEST chai, hot or cold, anywhere! And Due South is another favorite one. Such a cool atmosphere. Soon I'll be sharing another favorite one with you ;)! 

And last but not least. What separates a good coffee shop from a great one? The barista of course. And my two faves are my own two boys. Perhaps because they see it as more than a job, but I also love knowing that they love what they do. Life on mission, even in a coffee shop. 

No comments: