Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Morning Perspective


I know I'm later than normal this Monday morning, but it's been a busy one. We had to load the car and as I write we are heading to Atlanta to deliver John to work for NAMB as part of Gen Send for the next six weeks. If you have room on your prayer list, please pray for him and the team in Atlanta! These students will be serving the city and sharing Jesus in many ways and in some very dangerous areas at times. Your prayers won't be wasted and you will be part of a great movement I assure you. 
Ok, so yesterday was Father's Day. I hope it was a good one for all. I was blessed to watch my two boys share the pulpit with their dad to share their testimony and answer questions that so many of you sent in. For those of us in ministry, to have your children stand with you and speak from their heart about their relationship with Jesus, well, it's just priceless. We all hope it was encouraging 
to you.  Like they said, we failed at things as parents and children, but we can all learn from each other. If you have some time, check it out online but here are some pics to enjoy. Btw...the young ones crashed like their dad yesterday afternoon. I think they have a new appreciation for how exhausting, physically and mentally, it is to do 3 services at 2 different places. But they're all champs and God gives strength and it's amazing to be used by him and serve people. 

No comments: