Friday, February 27, 2015

Come forth spring!

My man and I are headed down the road, or up the road, for John's baseball series for the next two days. We are both dressed like we are going out into the snow again. I much prefer shorts and Ts for baseball. We've had an ice storm and a snow storm. I prefer snow to ice. Snow was much more fun. We had a great sleepover that was filled with anticipation of a foot of snow, they missed it slightly. However, the snowflakes really were almost unrealistic they were so big and we had to get out and walk in it soon as dinner was over. Have to say it was gorgeous!! The night was filled with food, games, making snow cream and tons of laughter that I can't believe didn't awaken the youngest of the bunch. She slept like a snow angel but when morning came she was up and ready to get out in It. I've loved all of the snow fun but it really is time for warm temps and to trade these layers of clothes in, especially for baseball games. Here's a few shots of our fun...

No comments: