Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mr and Mrs Broome

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since the wedding. The newlyweds are back from their honeymoon, settled into their new home and back to work.
What an exciting time it was for our whole family! It was exhausting but it really was stress free and fun! We are so thankful for the family and friends who shared it all with us. God has been incredibly good to the Leopards bringing us two boys who were willing to join our craziness and be part of our family.
Have to tell you my favorite part had to be when those double doors flew open and a beautiful bride stood their with her dad. I just had to catch a glimpse of the groom. Yep she made him cry and that made her cry. That's just better than gold!! What a worship time we had with a wedding thrown in.
Our sweet friends, the whole Culpepper family, had everything beautiful and totally organized. Jenny Williams captures everything in pictures better than I imagined. And the music chosen by the bride n groom was perfect and perfectly sung by Ryan Burns and Ashley Blevins. God is good and we are blessed!!
I'm including the link for pics cause I'd be here all day posting my faves, I love them all!
http://photographyanddesignbyjenny.pass.us/jessicajustinwedding/

No comments: