Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pastor Appreciation


October is Pastor Appreciation month so I want to do a shout out to my favorite pastor ever. Top Ten Reasons I love my pastor:
10) He's awfully good to look at.
9) He's great at the balancing act of ministry/family time.
8) He feeds the sheep EVERY week. He never enters the pulpit unprepared.
7) He is totally passionate about ministry.
6) He loves God's Word.
5) He never seems to give up on people.
4) He's a fabulous Dad.
3) He's a much better leader than he gives himself credit for.
2) He surrounds himself with great people and is always willing to listen and
learn from them. He checks the ego at the door for the good of the kingdom.
1) The number one reason I love my pastor is he is my special gift from God and
I never tire of hanging with him or hearing him preach God's Word.

No comments: