Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jessica




Well, this birthday greeting is a day late because we spent your birthday planning and celebrating your surprise party. You need to know you have a great big sister and a great friend in Michael Hux who came up with this idea and worked so hard to pull it off. They wanted something very special for you and I think you got it. The party was a blast. You have some great friends.

19!!! OH MY GOODNESS. Where has the time gone?! You have grown up to be a beautiful young lady but my it seems like it happened overnight. You have been the biggest hoot most of the time. Your infectious laugh with dimples on the side, your sweet smile and even sweeter heart, your love for the underdog and loner shows the heap of compassion you have. I am so proud to call you my daughter, my friend. You are so precious in every way.

God has some big plans ahead for you. Don't ever sell yourself short or settle because He can do great and mighty things with someone who is sold out to Him. I am amazed at Christ in you and your willingness to serve Him in unselfish ways. Living a selfish, me-centered, the world-revolves-around-me life is BORING. Continue to pour it all out for Him and you will have a great adventure ahead of you.

Happy Birthday! I love you soooo.

No comments: