Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday Boy

Today is my honey's 50th birthday so I just have to give a shout-out to him. I'll blog more on him on Sept. 1st our anniversary but just had to say a few things, ok 50 things.
50 remembrances, reasons I love you, things about you...you get the picture:
1. stayed with me 1/2 your life
2. you're gorgeous
3. your eyes still make me melt
4. you haven't lost your hair
5. you're my spiritual leader
6. you put up with my moods
7. you don't yell at me, much
8. you drive me nuts when I drive you in the car
9. you let me stay home and raise my kids, forever grateful
10. you are 5 decades young
11. still hot
12. wouldn't want anyone else for my pastor
13. I get to sleep with my pastor LOL
14. you listen or at least act like it when I give my opinion(s)
15. remember when I held the football (for hours) while you practiced kicking it
16. you never kicked my hand or arm or fingers
17. you are my favorite preacher
18. you always looked good in a baseball or football uniform
19.you would still look good
20. you eat my cooking and don't complain
21. you take us out and don't complain
22. you are neater than you used to be
23. you kept your promise to do all the yard work
24. remember Yesterdays?
25. I fell in love with your laugh, still am
26. life is fun with you
27. you are a great Dad
28. an awesome husband
29. you are lots of fun on vacation
30. remember our 1st cruise?
31. remember all the cruises?
32.remember the prom?
33. remember our first church, oh my.
34. you're a good driver, but I'm better
35. loved watching you play ball
36. love watching your kids play
37. I remember being glared at by your exes and their family
38. I remember your exes being everywhere
39. life has been a blast with you
40. Garden City will always be my favorite place with you
41. and Gatlinburg
42. you love Jesus
43. we led our kids to Jesus together
44. you are my partner in every way
45. you let me move furniture around, alone
46. you are the best decision I made after deciding to follow Christ
47. your parents have every reason to be proud
48. you have made your testimony work for you
49. you took the sports platform and gave it to Christ
50. you are the love of my life now and forever
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!! I love you!!

No comments: