Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Friday FAVORites

I hope this is a favorite time of year for you all. It sure is mine. I love the lights of the city and our neighborhood. Honestly, it has been a bit too busy for me. Seems like the calendar has been too full for my liking. My idea of a good night is dinner at our kitchen table and Christmas shows and movies on the tv and turning in to bed early. It's been so busy for all of us with crazy work schedules and parties on top of parties that we haven't been able to work in my favorite night of the year, but I'm not giving up. There's still time. Hopefully it will happen then it can be a FAVORite post. Actually two things yet to come. We'll see. 

Here's a few beauty favorites for your Friday I'm happy to share. They could be great stocking stuffers or a gift to yourself.


This is my favorite eye liner, at least for now. I have a mac pencil that I like and a cover girl I use too and I like it. But I LOVE my elf, which is appropriate this time of year don't you think?! It stays on ALL DAY and doesn't smudge! It's a keeper. 


I also love this stuff. You can see it's uses on the tube but it's my year round go to for my lips. I use it throughout the day, summer through winter! 


Favorite blush ever!


And you know I've told some of you before the love relationship I have with this...

Do yourself a favor and go get you some! 


And this. Well, you're welcome! I have some in the shower and by my sink. If you have itchy winter skin, this is your skin salvation. It's new to me, but I will never be caught without it. 


Have a fabulous weekend! Do some of your favorite things with your favorite people in this favorite season!

No comments: