Wednesday, October 22, 2014

FAVORite things for fall

 I have had about 3 weeks of feeling buried under some heavy stuff and today I need to lift my head for a bit and have some fun. So if you'll oblige me a moment just to share a few of my FAVORite, that's for you Favor girls, things for the fall. 
First of all I love pumpkins so these are across my dining room table...
I love to decorate with these but do not like to eat them. However, my dad and Justin love them so I decorate with them and they eat them...
I bought this candle warmer and love the smell of pumpkin pie burning! 
What has become my most FAVORite the last few mornings is my dining room fireplace. It's been so cold so when I sit there to study it gets things pretty toasty! 
I would show you a pic of my fave creamer for that morning coffee but I finished it this morn...pumpkin spice. 
The next two aren't really fall but I discovered them this fall so here they are...
These are fave drug store buys at the moment. 
The fall has brought lots of fun as my gorgeous man and I got to go to the mountains for a getaway. That was a blast. Our Saturdays have been filled with football games and tailgating food most of which we got to share with the whole fam so having the house full all fall has been great!  
And to wrap it up, here I am with my FAVORite person not just for the fall but for every season every year...
Feel free to share your fall FAVORites!


No comments: