Sunday, August 4, 2013

Monday Morning Perspective

I'm writing this on Sunday afternoon as we head out on vacation with a car packed tight with people, luggage and groceries. It's also the first time I've written a post on my phone so we shall see how this turns out. I'm fairly sure I won't spend any time in the morning on the computer since the plan is to be on the beach so thought I'd go ahead. It was way too good of a service to just skip the week.
We continued the series Identity Crisis in Ephesians 1, I am redeemed. So thankful that God not only saves but also redeems. He has lavished His blessings on us.  What perfect timing to also observe the Lord's Supper. God's presence felt so thick I could've bawled all the way through it. As I watched our band lead us it was so obvious that they were worshipping as they led.  So thankful for Ryan Burns leadership and for Tom Burns as they work with Eddie to bring a God glorifying worship service every week. Our sound/lighting/media folks are great and add so much!! Thankful that this ministry team is into details and excellence. God gave His best for us anything less than that back to Him just doesn't seem right!!
Hope all have a great week!! We are so excited to be spending it with our whole family plus a fiancĂ©e who will be making his way back from almost 3 weeks in Romania doing mission work and a sweet girlfriend. Praying for a relaxing week with tons of laughter and sweet conversation.  God is good and ever faithful!!! We love Him so!!! Keep serving Him!!! Fairview family...invest and invite!!!! We love you!!!

No comments: