Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Morning Perspective and a Happy Birthday

Yesterday, we continued our journey through Ephesians in our series Identity Crisis...You are Alive in Christ.  We looked at the first 10 verses of chapter 2 and it was the best salvation message I think I've heard Eddie preach, although I know I've said that before.  We looked at our past, our present and our future.  The bottom line is none are good apart from Christ.  Praying that as this message sinks into the depths of our hearts we will not only examine ourselves making sure that we have trusted Christ and Him alone for our salvation but that we would also have such a burden for those around us that are lost that we won't be able to rest until we share the good news of the gospel with them.  When the truth of this message becomes a reality to us, we won't be able to stand knowing that those we know and love are living apart from Christ.
Since today is my man's birthday, I couldn't let an oppo pass without saying how incredibly blessed I am for sharing so many birthdays with Eddie Leopard.  I can't imagine living one day on planet earth without his love, leadership, his very presence.  He's taught me so much about letting go and letting God, always allowed me to be who God created me to be, led our family in love and faithfulness, and always shown us that following Christ is not only best but it is good.  Thankful he is not only my husband but my best friend for lots of years now and agreater dad than I ever even imagined he would be.  I love you Eddie Leopard!!  I know no better man!!!


No comments: