Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Morning Perspective

We are only week 2 into this series Identity Crisis and I'm crazy in love with it.  My husband is building a great theological foundation that I believe is going to benefit us for years to come.
Yesterday was You Are Chosen from Ephesians 1:3-6.  After a great review we jumped right in to some deep waters which my man maneuvered with much grace and great insight.
I love how he referenced Deut 29:29 that the secrets belong to God and reminded us that there's no way an 8oz human brain can totally grasp the mind of God.  That tells me that if we think we know it all and we have a total grasp on the issue of predestination, we are fooling ourselves.  Bottom line is that God is the source of salvation and it only comes through belief in Christ.  How awesome the gospel was presented yesterday.  If you missed it you can hear it online.  On my home page there's a fairview link.

No comments: