Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Morning Perspective

Wow!!! I can't believe I haven't been on here in over 2 months!!  Things have been busier than I even thought but have also been doing some other writing of sorts other than right here.  Anyway...
I have loved the series Love God Love People!!!  It has been so challenging for me as I have examined my life and my motives.  I love how my husband challenges me every week! I'm one of those that if I leave just feeling good about myself, I feel like I missed something.
Yesterday's message challenged me in a lot of ways.  It was so practical and thought provoking.  I guess that's why I had to jump on here today.  If you missed it, catch it on the website!!!
My take away...Jesus knew all of His disciples, how they would betray Him, deny Him, turn on Him when He needed a friend the most, and He still washed their feet. I have a long way to go!!

No comments: