Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Morning Perspective

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I hope it was a great day for all!  I've come to learn that our spiritual mothers should be celebrated that day as well and I have several of those in my life who are extremely special to me.
Eddie and I got to tag team the message and we focused on parenting offering some things that we have learned along the way sometimes the hard way.  I think what we most wanted everyone to take with them is that even though parenting is probably the hardest job we will ever do, it's the most rewarding and can only be done with the power of Christ working in our lives.  Doing it God's way is always the best way.  We also hope that we all realize that noone is perfect therefore noone's family is perfect.  We want those struggling to find hope and help to come and find it within the church family not run from it because they feel they can't measure up.  We should all be helping one another along the way encouraging and striving together as God writes His story upon our lives.  Be encouraged.  Never give up praying for your kids whatever season of life they're in.  Pound the throne daily on their behalf, no prayer or tear goes unnoticed by our God.  He loves our children even more than we do!!!

No comments: