Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Anniversay Baby, you are always on my mind

26 years and counting.  September 1st 26 years ago I married the man I know God Himself chose for me.  A true man of noble character and much integrity.  It has been the adventure of a lifetime from day one.  I cannot imagine what my life would look like had you not stormed into it.  It seems like just yesterday I was the human football tee out on the field with you.  We blinked and now have a married daughter, who praise God married a man with the intergrity of her father, 2 college kids who are a delight in every way, and more thankful than ever that God decided that 3 was just not complete for us so we still have that one at home.  I am also more thankful than ever that your passion for following Christ is still raging and your kids caught it from you and that your fire for ministry is blazing as strong as ever.  You have led us all so well and your children are blessed for it.  I am most definitely the most blessed woman on earth.  God has given me eyes and a heart only for you and it is a joy to walk this way with you.  I have never been more proud or more joy-filled to serve Him alongside of you.  Only bringing up 4 precious ones together ranks above doing ministry with you.  It has been a blast to say the least.  God has blessed us in ways unimaginable to me 26 years ago.  It is true...He really does do immeasureably more than we could ever ask or imagine.  Glory to Him alone for these past 26 years.  I love you!!

No comments: