Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Chrissie



Wow, baby girl. I have now had you 1/2 of my life, that's just unbelieveable. You have definitely been one of the best things in my life these past 22 years. God took one of His biggest risks when He placed someone as precious as you into my arms 22 years ago but know this...I have not stopped thanking Him. I never felt more unworthy and yet more grateful than when He blessed me and your Dad with you. You have grown up well, baby. It has been a blast watching you grow from that strong-willed little girl into this (still strong-willed) beautiful young lady who loves Jesus and has dedicated her life to serving Him and living for Him. My prayer has always been for you to grow in His wisdom and His knowledge, that you would grow in favor with Him and those in your path, and that you would do great and mighty things for His glory. He has blessed you beyond measure, never forget that we owe it all to Him. I never thought even God could love you more than me but I know He does, just keep loving Him back.


I get more joy from you than you can imagine. You're still my daughter but I consider you a true friend. Happy 22nd birthday to my favorite 22 year old in the whole world. You are making me old with all of these birthdays but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you so.

No comments: