Sunday, September 28, 2014

Monday Morning Perspective

I love it when worship seems to rise to a new level and yesterday was one of those times. Our band was energized and powerful! Ashley Blevins killed Forever by Kari Jobe. I was exhausted, a good exhausted! 
Then my husband brought an amazing word from James as we continued our Live It series! Some of my favorite and most challenging points...
...if you're where you need to be spiritually, you can handle where you are materially. 
...we must quit caring what "they" say and think and believe what God says!
...we exist to glorify God and make disciples who make disciples. 
...people bringing people who in turn bring people to church, is what makes a Sunday successful!
...disciples who are developing and devoted followers of Jesus will reproduce. 
I love being part of a church where people are excited and encouraging one another in the journey of faith! I love that we love coming together as church to grow and serve and then going out to be the church wherever God has placed us. Being the church in our homes and communities throughout the week is what it's about. 

No comments: