Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monday Morning Perspective

Yes, I know it's Tuesday and my days aren't too messed up.  I tried to do this yesterday but it took a while to bring this blog "back to life" on the computer.  I have been off since May, which I will explain on the next blog, no biggie reason really.  However since we started our new series Sunday that I have been so pumped about, I wanted to go ahead and get back to MMP even if it's Tuesday!!
IT finally arrived.  I have been anticipating this since the summer just getting bits and pieces from the hubbs, whatever he was willing to share with me I was soaking it up.  IT is Intentional Transformation and we are going to be in this series over the next 6 weeks and diving deep into Romans 12.  If you were there Sunday, or if you pull it up online this week, you can easily see why I have been so excited.
It's true what Eddie said that everyone doesn't want to go here.  It's all about living life on a higher level and we know that we must be intentional if we are going to live there.  He explained how it takes total dedication, radical separation, and personal transformation.  It's about giving up in order to go up.  It's being intentional in not allowing this world system to conform us to their way of thinking and being.  And it's definitely an inside job of the Holy Spirit, we cannot do it on our own.
If you missed the beginning, go online and watch and be at MBC Sunday...it's only going to get better. Just Do It!!

No comments: