Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tis the Season

Just had to get on here quickly before some much needed house projects are started and say I had an absolute blast last night!!  It was our staff Christmas dinner at Myabi and then the evening completed with a stop by Krispy Kreme.  We have the best time when we are together.  Everyone's so busy with ministry and family that we don't get these times nearly enough (gonna be more intentional to make it happen) but when we do it is just the best.  We go from serious meaningful conversation to rolling in laughter, it's just the way this staff fam is.  I shared with the deacons wives recently how often Eddie and I look at each other and just say wow, what a great group we are serving with right now.  God has blessed way beyond measure!!  Other than my own family, this is the bunch I wanna hang with...nothing quite like them.  Every single one of them has such a huge passion for ministry and a heart for Jesus that compares to nothing I've seen.  Thrilled to death that God has brought them into our life for such a time as this.  Their different personalities and abilities and gifts give an awesome glimpse into the body Christ has called us to be.  Monday morning is my normal time of focused prayer for them and their families but must say before my feet hit the floor this morning, they were on my mind and in my prayers.  Praying God will get much glory from their lives and ministry!!

No comments: