Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Morning Perspective

How do you comment on a Lord's Supper service...you really don't so I won't. Except to say it was a beautiful service with a passionate, powerful message by our pastor that was truly convicting, which most of you know by now is my favorite kind of message. I will follow this one up later because I was struck by how Eddie began the message with asking, "do you think you are important? Do you think you are a VIP?" I thought that was very interesting in light of some things God has been doing in my life and teaching me and as you also know I try to be honest and open even though it bites me at times. Honest and real is just my way and it probably won't change ;)!! Have a blessed Monday and remember to take full advantage of that access we have straight to the Throne!!

No comments: