Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Morning Perspective and a big Happy Birthday

Pardon me a moment while I gush about my birthday boy. John Michael turns 21 this afternoon!! Those years have flown. They've been full in every way and I wouldn't trade a day for anything!! So proud of him but more than that just plain thankful. He's one of my biggest thrills and enjoyments! A grace gift at it's best! Excited as I see God's hand all over you John Michael!! He has greater adventures ahead than all the great adventures you've already had with Him. Thankful for your impact on my life and how I see you inpacting others. I love you  John-John! Happy 21st Birthday!
Now about Revive. We continued our series in Nehemiah 10. Amazing word from my man on total dedication. In chapter 8 the people showed up. In chapter 10 they stepped up. We saw how obedience to God's Word is essential. Our true belief system comes out in how we behave. 
Fave quotes...
...He's hot. So is hell but you don't want to go there. 
...She believes in God. So do the demons but you don't want to date them. 
...We see ourselves as owners. These people saw themselves as stewards. 
...We say we believe in prayer and witnessing but do we do it?

No comments: