Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Morning Perspective

I know for different reasons Monday brings dread to some but I'm one of those who loves Monday mornings. I don't  really know why, I just do. This Monday morning is especially sweet. It's fall break around here and thankfully even though my boys are at different colleges their fall break is at the same time. That means I have 3 tucked away upstairs sleeping and that makes me a super happy mama. Anyway that's not the point of this blog so let's get to it...
We are in Ephesians in the middle of our series Body Building. It's proven to be as great as I thought it could be.  That's because God has shown up in a huge way every week proving himself to be all we need!! He has brought record number of visitors our way, set attendance records and most importantly brought life change to many. The worship music has been over the top fabulous every week. Having a team on the same page with the single purpose of glorifying Jesus is the only way that works!!
The focus of yesterday's message  was Healthy Bodies Grow. As Eddie went over evidences of immaturity and the essentials for maturity I was reminded and challenged of things in my life that need to be surrendered. I'm also thankful that again Eddie called us to be a church working together under one vision to win the world for Jesus!!  Thankful for the overwhelming goodness and faithfulness of God!!  Have a blessed Monday and be looking for those divine opportunities!!

No comments: