Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Morning Perspective

As we continued through 1John yesterday we were encouraged as we looked at the love of God.  We looked at our position.  We are God's children.  That means so much to me because I know how I feel about my own children and for God to see me that way is more than remarkable.  We talked about our potential and how our best days are ahead of us.  We will be with Him, we will see Him, and we will be like Him.  We closed with our practice and a question...what motivates you in the Christian life?  Hopefully the answer to that for all of us is love.
Looking forward already to next sunday.  So exciting to be a part of a church that I just can't wait to get back to starting on monday morning.  Have a super week!  Allow God to do something through you this week that only He can do. Nothing is better than that!!

No comments: